9.2.09

new shoes

After kid was born, I've cut up the budget of buying new clothes and new shoes becasue I've to save up money.

I wore these 2 old shoes, they are flat shoes and bought when I was pregnant, 1st stage. After baby is delivered, they are really helpful for me to wear when i walk and carry baby. Due to long walking, the outsole already wore out. I am always wanting to buy new shoes, but no time and really don't want to spent thousands on shoes...

Yesterday, when I am walking and thinking of buying a new pair of shoes, my shoe lace suddenly broke. Gee, it's a sign! I finally have a good excuse for that... Luckily, I bought a high heel shoes in a outlet, cheap and good quality, high heel but easy for walking. Guess, I will be able to go back to my previous life graduately. It's just time matter....

Next Goal, loose weight.......!!!!!