6.7.09

Pressure on holiday

Compared to working days, holiday became a pressure on me since Nanako was born. Why? Because I really had no idea about making baby food and I don't know how to cook.

Recently, mom said that Nanako drinks formula milk. I bottle-feeded her with formula milk in mom's place twice. Yes, she drank approx. 50-60 ml each time. I am happy that she finally accepts formula milk. When weekend came, I brought some formula milk powder home and planned to feed her each morning becasue she dislike to eat toast and soft rice. This weekend, we tried formula milk as breakfast, she rejected to drank. It's wired that she drank it at mom's place, how come she doesn't drink it at home?

It's okay for lunch becasue we always ate out. However, if I make dinner, Nanako usually doesn't eat as much as she ate that Grandma cooked. I feel frustrated about it. What on earth you're going to eat?

Besides frustration, I am stressful. Each Monday morning, I am scared to hear mom said: Oh my god, how come Nanako lost weight over weekend? how come her face is smaller than last Friday? Did you starve your daughter? Well, she's just no feel to eat at home.

沒有留言: