28.2.10

Tiger 12w

Because of the mother's instinct, I sensed that I was pregnant in about 6 weeks when my period is one week late... I do a self test.. yes, it is positive... OMG... Not sure to keep it or... I asked Buddha myself. She said to keep it and don't have to worry about the money.. Well.. Guess, I just to follow the flow.

Since I am experienced, I don't plan to go to see doctor so early. Besides, there's so many bad things happened on my parents (mom's health is fallen and Daddy is in hospital), I did not have time to deal with this baby. So the 1st check was postponed to end of Feb.. I made an appointment with Dr. Lin, which is differ from my 1st dr. but out of my expectation, he is also popular Dr. I went alone because Shawn had meetings that afternoon. Lucky that my sister helped to take care of Nanako, so that I can wait without worrying about Nanako.

The check showed fetus is approx. 9week + but according to the first day of my last period, it should be 10week+. Length 3.26 cm. The smaller size could be caused by my bad appetite and often vomiting.. (days before inspection, I even threw some bloody out) Smaller than normal week size is very common to happen to early stage. The Due is on/abt 9/21... (lunar 8/14) Dr. Lin wanted me to take Vitamin B6 to ease vomiting syndrome and some medicines for uncomfortable stomach.

Well, my appetite is change. It like fruit and cool dish.. I never ate sashimi before but it likes it...

3/9 - 12 w.

沒有留言: