13.5.14

2014.5.12 the 7th Wedding Anniversary

i don't remember the wedding date.  Usually YOU remembers all the important "dates" and takes care of celebrations things, and foot the bill, of course.

Before going home, YOU lined me " we got two lunch boxes"  Well, Two boxes??? for 7th wedding anniversary?  I don't expect any fancy dinner but TWO LUNCH BOXES????   Anyway, we got a lot of vegetables in refrigerator and I am on the diet... I just ate some vegetables and then washed the dishes.  You were anxious to ask your daughter, "what's wrong with mommy?"  Nanako replied " mom is okay, Dr. say she can't eat too much!"   And then, I got $5000 from YOU.  A cash gift of buying whatever I want?  Anyway, I guesses money cheered me up so I ends up eating a lot of cookies at night.  

7 years marriage life, I was felt painful most of time because of my personal mental issue.  I told mom in law one month ago that I was regret getting married on the 1st day I married.  It is the truth.  Marriage life is so so so hard, everything is new and uncontrollable.  We studies 12 years in order to get entrance of a 4 years University but we did not prepare at all before we married.  Baby came too soon, I found I was pregnant in 4 months of marriage.  I was not expected to be a mother so soon.  Besides, I gaining 8kgs to myself after 1st baby.  8KG made me very depressed.  Then, money issues made me more depressed in the following years of marriage.  That seems improved after 2nd baby was born.  But my mom's health was fallen rapidly when she fell down and broken her leg while taking care of our 2nd baby.  I was lived in guilty at least 2 years for blaming myself about having another baby that caused my mom's broken leg and her health fallen.   When mother is getting better, I was gradually recovery from the guilty.  But, mother past away in a short time,  I felt sorrow for losing my mom.  The sorrow is lasting.

Even now, I feel that I am not ready.  Not ready to be a mom.  How come I have two kids?  Two is too much... They often made me very exhaustive, headache and angry!   I always have a thought that I am not qualified to be a mother.

Luckily that I got your accompany, we experienced both good and bad.  When I want a break, you are always there to be a strong supporter.  When I lose control/patience to kids and angered at kids, you take care of kids and comfort my anger.  I am not an easy going wife, and always to give you hard time, but you're "handling" it with humor or simply being funny.  You know once I smile, you are safe!  Guess, we owe each other from past life, so we are couple now. To 7 year anniversary!  Thank you for your understanding!   

沒有留言: