1.11.16

Film: 我出去一下

An unexpected day off, I spent my time to be an elegant mother in the morning.  Taking kids to school and then riding bicycle to Market, I once thought of riding bicycle to go around the river bank of  Taipei city but it was too hot to do it.  So I gave up and go to Traditional market, bought socks for girls and a small cross shoulder bag for myself.  It is dark blue color, size is very small for stuffing a cellphone, money, tissue, MRT card, and a lip stick into it.     But, but, it is just fit me so well.  It's me bag.. (Girls dislike this bag, momoko said it is too small, Nanako said what hell it is? weired Design, anyway, they are against me all the time, never mind of them)  Then I went home and prepared dinner in advance.  Once it was done, what else could I do for this luxuary day off?  A sleep?  A movie??   It is nice to watch a movie myself, and I used to do it when I was single, so I check movie timetable... I was attracted by A film, named " I am off then.."  My inner voice told me that I MUST GO.. So, I go there, and a little bit late and full of audiances.  It was over booked, and I have time limitation, so  I sat in the ladder of aile to watch this movie.

" I am off then" is filming a famous director who is ill, and doctor suggested him to take 3 months off.  Then, he randomly picked a trip to himself, and went on his Pilgrim, he told his colleagues that "I am off".  It was 800 miles of walking, on his way, he met many pilgrims looking for God.  He pretended he is no body, but fans recognized him, he tried to make friends with some guys, but these girls kept distance to him, he wants to keep clean, unlike other pilgrims who stay in Youth hotel, he stayed in hotels but collect stamp of Youth Hotel.  Everyone wants to be different but doing samething like others.  It is ironic.   He realized he needed a break, so he took bus to next stop instead of walking, it was found by a journalist and was teased as SO UNPILGRIM.  So what??   The Pilgrim seems a boring walking but you have to explore, experience, try and then have some feedback or foundings.  It is no end of this journey.  You can go on or you can stop in the half way, it depends on you and your situation.  Never regreat for your decision.  We have to mind change/abadon something/open mind to others, then we can bring something new in/earn something in reward.  The director found God, and his inner peace, and help others to find theirs.  So do me.


  

沒有留言: