1.11.16

Homework / My plant

I planted two Apple seeds on 10/16, it is 3rd week assignment.  I have no idea what seeds I would like to plant and how to plant it.  It made me so worrying that whole week.  10/16 Sunday night, Sis. prepared fruit, and I found apple seeds should work, and I could have soil from sis. green plants to plant the 2 apple seeds.  Very rush but at least I complete my assignment... What a relief..  

But worryings seems no end, plant a seed is one thing, growing up is another.  Because I am a green hand, I google online and found I may plant the apple seeds wrong way.  People all suggest to bath the seeds into water till they grow out, then placed them to soil.  But I did not do it that way.  I am worrying if my seeds be bite by ants, because some apple leftover was planted into soil, too... So, I ate apple again and collect more seeds to plant on 10/20.  I bathed them in water on a bowl, waiting for them to grow out....  I thought either one may work.  I wait one week, none of them grow out... Did they die?  Not enough of water????  Well, the only thing I could do is waiting.... Like the time I expected girls to grow up, I am kinds of nervous about seeds I planted.  I has a lot of worrying and what if.. What if none of them grow out?  What if the water I pour is too little?  What if the soil I used does not have turition?  What if I burried them too deep to grow???  This is my first time, the uncertainty makes me anxious... 

Apple seeds are still very quiet.  OK, I gave up.  Classmate gave us orange as gift.  So, I planted 3 orange seeds on 10/27 after I ate it.  One of them grow out on 11/1!   Tiny green leaves grew around the corner of the bowl.  Nice job, you're so quickly, Pinky Guy!  and the same moment, I saw a very very green leave on apple plant,  is  it weed?  or is my apple seed grow out?  Oh my God, I can't tell what it is.. just wait and see.  11/2, apple seeds grow bigger, well, I can tell it is pretty shy girl.  And guess what?  11/2, two of bathing apple seeds grow out, too... I planted them to apple cup this morning.     

These are my plants and my proud.  
Pinky Guys, 11/2
Apple girls, 11/1

  


沒有留言: