14.11.16

Weekly reveiw (2016. 11 15) part 2

The way of communication.  I applied it to kids. I try to listen and empathy for what kids say, 
it works well.  When I am trying to show empathy to kids, new thoughts (the positive one) 
came out of my mind and make the anger kids looks somehow cuter.  
1st week of execute communication, momoko keeps challenge me and nanako kept showing 
momoko the way I treated them.  I was the 3rd party in these situations.  I clearly see how 
bad I was for two girls before.  Shamed on me.  I told nanako it is okay, let’s leave momoko 
alone and ignore momoko’s behavior for a while. Once she recoveried, she will be able to 
behavior in usual way (angel).  It lasts more than two weeks now, and kids got repaired 
because mother is not so sharp/hard on them, and then I found girls could treat each other 
with more tolerance and patience.  But only if I was in good condition, sometimes 
(fewer time than before) when I was tired, my impatience uncontrolled showing out.  

Keep positive by doing the 5 things. and increase times in daily.   
Exercise everyday. 
I am aware of my emotions, release or repair.  
I should increase mediation times.  
Go back to talk to my inner child.
Keep do something positive.  Make POSITIVE POWER MAXMIUM.
When positive minus negative and there's positive left, then I could call it a good day. 

oh, one more thing.  I have to share my plant.  
I place the growing apple seeds next to grapefruit seed, 
Though, the smallest one (3rd one) of apple seed died, 
others grow very well.  My apple seeds grow up and have heart 
shape leaves.

沒有留言: