15.11.15

2015. Nov 行為改變 Day 11/12

Day 11 (Nov. 14)
Kids and daddy are at home to clean the house while I go to Market to buy grocery and borrow booked from library.   Daddy gets used to punish them by stick.. maybe, it works immediately but kids forgot easily.  Same bad behaviors happen all the time.  I thought it is a bad circle, but quick way to deal with kids. Parents have their styles to raise kids.  If beating was his style, kids have to learn from it.  

That afternoon, we took bus to Head library to meet up with their daddy.  Kids took about one hour to prepare before going out, really kill my patience.  They borrow about 30 books from library and then we headed for dinner and shopping.  From my observation, Kids' behaviors are well (really improved compared to the past experiences), though I reminded Momoko two times to seat on her seat because her seat belt was not working and need to fix by adults.  And one time, that momoko insisted to go with her daddy to base room where daddy's car was parked.  I told her daddy said stay here and that parking area is very smelly, why do you want to go?  She replied : go to messy up. Devil momoko! 

Day 12 (Nov. 15)
Nanako got some learning problem, such as lack of studying motivation, poor concentration, easily distraction.   And the English teacher left a message on the communication book that she failed in English test and she must take an exam next Tuesday to make up her poor score last week. besides, she was worrying that Nanako may fall behind because of her bad learning attitude, she is one of few students who are not obey the teacher's instruction at class.  

There was one case happened in the beginning of the semester.  Nanako called in sick so she did not complete her assignment at class, I helped her to ask other classmates and finished the assignment at home. Then I found that page of the assignment was tear up by the English teacher.  I did not dig into the root of the problem but thought the English teacher may not want parents to involved in her teaching, so I leave kids to her.  

Now, I found Nanako got problems and seems worst than I expected.    The mid-term exam is very easy.  Just choose 1 song from 4 but have to sing with music.  I found the difficult part is nanako did not listen to CD ( actually, she lost the CD already) so she did not catch up with Music.  And she did not pay attention to teacher's teaching.  Now, she gave up, totally gave up on English.  After accompany her with two songs, I found even the common sentences that she already speak, she thought it is hard to catch up with music.  She practice one song, but I force her to master 4 songs.  It took us one afternoon and one night.  

And yes!  I yelled at her again.  I yelled at Momoko, too.  Because I am so anger at they did not do their own thing well !!!! 

I am not worrying abut her poor performance at English class because I can teach.  English is more fun than she expected, but I got to lead her and show her how much fun it is... another challenge for me. 

After dinner and shower, we sat in front of dinning table, she and I had a meeting to discuss staying at after school class or go to cram school.  All she wants is free  time and refuse to do a lot of practice like she did at cram school.  Thus, we reached some agreements, such as, spent 30 min per day to review and do more practice in English.  Min of Score, punishment & make up if she had bad score.  Night Time schedule.  To finish all of homework at after school class and etc.   It was not easy but for long term performance,  teaching kids to self-study is a valuable habit and will be benefit for her a life time.    
            

沒有留言: