16.11.15

2015. Nov 行為改變 Day 13

Day 13 (Nov. 16)若無規矩,不成方圓: On Monday morning, everyone get up late, I prepared breakfast to Nanako only.  She is late for school, so I leave 2 kids to their daddy and went to office directly.  Momoko got nothing to eat becasue her daddy did not buy her anything and bring her to school (my God, he does not know that WanFang doesn't offer breakfast to kids!!!!)  Well, it is a good lesson.
Time pressure and kids stuff makes me an exhaustive morning.  I got to rush to do everything. and  I found even, daddy is at home in the morning, he does not help at all.  I have to take care the food, stuff, kids' emotion, my stuff and bring one kid to school.   So sometimes, I leave two kids to him in the morning because I am anger at him for acting so useless.  Now, I thought it is a bad way to deal with family things.  The way I did to Kids and husband and myself is harmful.  If we did not change, I am the only person who feel exhaustive and kids behaviors are the same (late, too emotional, lack of directions), husband is no responsibility..   so I propose that we need to have a meeting and set up all rules for kids and duties for us. .I don't want bad feelings soured family's atmosphere.  We have to do something to improve currently situation.
At night, kids are home.  Nanako took shower herself, and review the English song that she will retest on Tuesday.  She chooses the song that Daddy helped her master with.  It's fine with me.  I really dislike the testing method but it is good to know that we have to spend time on learning English. Right Now!  After 20 min practice, she told me actually the test is sing along with CD, not sing along with Music.. I was very surprise and asked, so simple?? and she failed?  She replied Yes, that's simple... I told her, oh, then with so many practice, you will pass the song test, right?  Hope so.  If she still failed tomorrow, she already passed my test tonight.  Then she got 1 hour free time.
Around 9pm,  I told them to brush teeth and go to bed.  Nanako said wait, wait, wait.  The bad habit of waiting appeared again and I remind her to brush her teeth immediately.  Then momoko and I went to brush our teeth first.  During the teeth brushing, nanako kept turn on and off the light of toilet.  I warning her several day several time but no improvement.  I told her to stand still for 5 min. and no story telling, but it seems doesn't work on her, she kept moving.  So I change the punishment, and I told daddy to bring her to ground floor and jump jumping rope 500 times.  When, she returned, she go to bed, read a book and sleep.  Bedtime story time, Mom told Momoko that two book only, after we finished reading, she must sleep.  After finished, momoko kept saying one more one more, and then anger for not reading one more book for her and start to crying and ticking.  I remind her our rule and told her to sleep.  She yelling and crying for a while and said to Mother: " you did not kiss me".  I kissed and hug her. She finally stop crying and sleep.         

沒有留言: